We create meaningful value for entrepreneurs and investors by developing actionable growth strategies for our clients.
We partner with managers to develop growth strategies, launch new initiatives, initiate and lead acquisition opportunities, and structure and negotiate alliances, partnerships and outsourcings.
We collaborate with investment groups or individual investors to vet deals, lead the deal management process, source opportunities, and provide impartial, objective advice on proposed acquisitions or venture-related investments.
Our experience is primarily focused on high growth companies that are technology-based and the financial services firms that work with them. We have worked with companies in such diverse industries as financial services, education, media and entertainment, marketing services, health services, transaction processing and alternative energy.
- Conduct financial and strategic reviews of the business and its offerings
- Identify opportunities for improvement and for enhancement of existing offerings
- Prioritize opportunities by probability of success and capital and resource requirements
- New product launches
- Pricing strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Preparation of business for sale
- Identify achievable opportunities to expand the business through acquisitions or partnerships
- Lead initiatives to identify, approach and negotiate terms with transaction partner
- Manage due diligence and deal execution process
- Evaluation of potential transactions
- Buy-side mandates
- Sell-side mandates
- Valuations (409A valuation, Purchase Price Allocations “PPA”)